Monday, October 20, 2008

Band Pics! And updates. :-)

Oh dear it seems like forever since I have been on here!! A friend of mine who reads my blog said " I go on it everyday and you have not writen on it for like 2 months" I felling bad say "I will go on it right now. Um....um... What is my blog again?" I ask her. She tells me and I go on it. But to forget your own blog man that's pretty bad. lol!!! :-) Well it has been about 2 months since I have been on here so it's going to be really hard to fill in. Well, I guess I will leave off where I did last time. I turned 15 on the 4th of Sept. I had a swimming party wich was fun to have my friends come to. And our Sa-Ra-Beth band is growing quite a bit. We have all our band players and every this is going pretty good with that. Then in the first part of Oct a friend came from CO to do our photo shoot for our band. I am putting some of the pics on here. And then along with life I go not much going on after that. I am busy with school mostly. And helping my mom teach the younger children keeps me quite busy as well. My sister Sarah Brother Stephen and my Dad and I are going to Denver CO on the 30th of Oct for a Generation Joshua Election campian. we will be gone until the 5th of Nov. Si I can't wait till that. But besides those things everything is pretty calm now. Well, here are some of the pics for our band. Hope you guys like them. Cya! until next time then. :-) ttly!




















2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA! YOUR FUNNY!!! I am glad your birthday went well! I am glad you were able to get some pictures for you CD! They look great!! You are very beautiful in the inside and out!! Love you Rachie!!

Rachel Byrum said...

Oh dear Miffer!! Your so funny! Thanks though. :-) Glad you liked them!!!! Love ya!