Sunday, December 27, 2009

Much Better!

Hey guys! This is really funny because only two people read this blog that I know of. But who cares. :-) I still like to update it.

It's been about three weeks since I've updated and that's a lot better then what I have done in the past.

Nothing much has changed since that time. But Christmas has come and gone like that.
It's so hard to believe that we will be going into the year 2010 in just a few short days. :-)

We have our myspace up for our band so if you could please check out our music and tell us what you think. Thanks! The link is www. Myspace.com/thesarabethband

I have also been busy with starting up a new business with my sister-in-law called The Byrum Boutique. We carry flower clips and bows that clip on to beanies and headbands. Please check out our blog. The link is http://byrumboutique.blogspot.com/ The Byrum Boutique will have a grand opening with our website in Feb 2010. Please leave comments and let us know what you think!

Well, I hope to talk to you all in the near future!

Cheers~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Rachel,
And yes i am one of those peeps that follow your blog! :)
:: winks ::
i will be following your blog more often Best Friend!

Rachel Byrum said...

Thanks Miffer! Love and miss you!